In August candidate for Illinois State Senate, District 18, Dr. Barbara Bellar decided to start off a fundraising event in a lighthearted manner . . . so she took on Obamacare and this is what she said:
We are going to be gifted with a healthcare plan —
- We are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t;
- Which purportedly covers at least 10 million more people
- Without adding a single new doctor; but
- Provides for 16,000 new IRS agents;
- Written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it;
- Passed by a Congress that didn’t read it; but
- Exempted themselves from it; and
- Signed by a president who smokes;
- With funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes;
- For which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect;
- By a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare;
- All to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese; and
- Financed by a country that’s broke.
- What could possibly go wrong?
Click here to watch the video.